Sunday, 10 January 2016

Week 2 - Black and White

Salutations!



I took these photos lazing around the garden yesterday. It was so nice to just wander around the garden and find hidden beauties that I wouldn't otherwise notice. If I'm honest, a number of these photos involved me lying down on the grass and seeing the fun angles I could shoot things from.

So anyway, without any further ado, here are my experimentations with black and white. :)

 photo BlackWhite1_zps7j4uzhuw.jpg photo BlackWhite2_zpspek3w9uo.jpg photo BlackWhite3_zpsh9gdti9v.jpg photo BlackWhite5_zps2mzs46g5.jpg//I think they look like paper leaves, don't you?// photo BlackWhite6_zpsjit364el.jpg photo BlackWhite7_zpsi6ydd2go.jpg


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful #blackandwhite #photography Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma these are beautiful! You have a great eye for photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful! & getting down on the ground to take a shot is actually quite normal, that makes you an artist.

    have a joyful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some amazing photos. I love black and white, as they give a more mysterious feel to the images. You have a real talent! Hope you have a nice day :)

    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...