Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Looking back

Salutations!



It's been a while, I know. But hey, I'm here now.

Classes have finished for the year, and all I have left are two exams in November. I can't believe that I have nearly finished my first year at university! It's been a wild ride, and I know it is a bit of a cliché, but I have learnt so much about myself this year.

I couldn't possibly tell you everything that has happened, but I will update you in a bit more detail over the upcoming posts.

For now, here are some pictures. :)

Some of the things happening in these pictures are

  • a protest about raising the refugee quota in New Zealand
  • a performance of improvised TED Talks
  • a photoshoot
  • a trip to the museum
  • a walk around the botanical gardens
  • and a trip to Auckland


 photo CollageLookingBack_zpsl5flqbdr.jpg photo CollageLookingBack2_zps37m4opt5.jpg


2 comments:

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...