Monday, 29 December 2014

2014 is nearly over!!!

Yes, I am still here.





More posts are coming soon I promise. I actually have so many ideas for posts, which is kind of the opposite of how things normally go when I haven't posted for a while.

I just haven't had the energy or the guts to post them I guess.

Because my favourite type of posts to write are the ones that provoke discussion. Like my last post.
Seriously guys, the comments on that were so interesting, and I read and really thought about every single one of them, and to be honest I agreed with all of them, and if I wrote that post again I would probably now write it differently after reading all of your thoughts on the subject too. The reason I didn't reply to the comments is because I felt I had nothing more to add, they were so well written and thought out.

You guys are awesome. :)


I plan to post again before the new year, but I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. It was about 26 degrees here, and we went swimming after Christmas dinner, and just generally had a lovely time with family friends.


12 comments:

  1. Ooh yes, I love discussion-provoking posts! I absolutely loved your last one. Gorgeous photos :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arushee! It's good to know that others share my love. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful New Year, Emma. And I hope the New Year brings you joy. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Jes, I wish the same for you <3

      Delete
  3. glad you had a great Christmas and wishes for a wonderful 2015. it's snowing outside so when you were talking about swimming... lets just say that reading austrailan blogs is so cool because christmas in in winter here, so yeah, that means no swimming :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abigail!! Yeah, it's funny isn't it?! I wish it were snowing here, I would love to just once experience a winter Christmas. :)

      Delete
  4. blog when you want to, that's what I'm planning on doing. even though I have many ideas and things to post, I find, I'm not motivated to post much so, I'm doing it as I go along.

    I wish you a blissful 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Lissa, good on you for planning on blogging when you feel like it. I am not planning on doing that, but to be honest that is probably what I will end up doing!!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, happy new year Emma! 2014 has been a whirlwind, for us both, and I can't wait to see what 2015 may bring you. Your Christmas sounds lovely and hopefully new year's eve was spent in equal measure xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for what 2015 will bring either, I have good feelings about this year. :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos Emma!
    Happy New Year lovely, I hope it brings you all that you wish for, and that you adjust well to a change in scenery.
    I know what you mean, I sometimes get a lot of idea all at once and then post something that isn't very good cause I'm trying to cram them all into one. I need to try to pace myself! :P
    My blogging resolution for 2015 is to take my time to get it how I want it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg <3 That sounds like a good resolution, everyone always seem to have such good advice in the comments!!!
      I hope that the new year brings you all that you wish for too. :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...