Sunday, 21 September 2014

Blogger Love tag

Hey guys!
So, Sinead recently tagged me in this tag, and I think that this sort of tag is the best, because it can be hard to find other blogs out there, and I always love reading other people's recommendations. So here goes!

What was the first blog you ever came across?
Well, that would be A Cup of Jo, looking over my mum's shoulder. I still really enjoy reading her blog, it's a good'un. :)

Favourite beauty blog reads?
I'm not much of a beauty person, but I do enjoy Libby's blog, as well as Mint Candy Lilies, which aren't strictly beauty, but have some pretty good recommendations, as well as lovely personalities. Mostly I watch big vloggers like Zoella, Sprinkleofglitter, Tanya Burr and FleurDeForce for beauty related stuff.

Best blogging friend? 
I consider myself quite lucky, in that I have made quite a few friends in the blogging world. I have even been lucky enough to meet three of them, Meg, Sam and Jes, who I'm sure you've heard plenty about already. And then there is the lovely Anne, who I'm sure you have also heard about, as well as  quite a few others, but this does say best blogging friend, and those four are probably mine. :)

5 blogs that everyone should be reading?
1. The Wild and Wily ways of a Brunette "Bombshell"
2. All of the blogs of my blogging friends above, not just because they're my friends, but because they have the best blogs.
3. Cider with Rosie
4. Sleepwalking in NY
5. Dreaming Again

Your favourite way to read blogs?
On my laptop in the evening with a hot chocolate, often listening to music.

Bloggers that inspire me?
Without fail number one on my list of 5 blogs, she inspires me to write, and to think, and to be creative. It's Leli also is a wonderful blog to get you thinking. I love blogs that make you think, and help you to form new opinions. They say you should change your mind about something significant everyday, but I don't think I quite manage that! :)

Favourite blog design/look?
Gosh, um, there are so many good ones! I love Sam's, and Fleur's, and this isn't a blog design, but I love the feel of The S Diaries, the posts always transport me to wherever Shawnee is.

What is your favourite thing about blogging?
That it encourages me to write, and that it is something that is just mine. Everything about it I have done by myself, and so all of the achievements from it are solely my own, which is a pretty amazing thing. :)

Name a blogger that you would most like to see write a book in the future?
Just because I would love to have something tangible written by her, Meg from The Wild and Wily ways of a Brunette "Bombshell", but also, I think I would thoroughly enjoy a good fiction novel by Lissa from Sleepwalking in NY. :)

I am going to be a bit of a cop-out, and say, I tag anyone who wants to do it! Because I'm tired, and it's a Sunday afternoon.

Also, if you aren't a New Zealander, you may not know, but yesterday was election day, and we re-elected John Key as Prime Minister. I missed out on voting this time round by not that much though, so I was a bit annoyed that I didn't get to vote! Just a bit of current events for ya there. :)


13 comments:

  1. I love this! These tags are awesome...it's great getting to know more about the bloggers behind the computer <3

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, they are awesome, and they're fun to do. :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, yay. Also love you Emma. :) Beautiful soul x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely words Emma. This is so sweet of you. :) So how did your trip to Wellington and the Sound of Music go? Tell me more about it when you have the time. Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good Anne :) It was wonderful, although I'm sure you already know ;)

      Delete
  4. it's good to find new blogs, I will check those you've mentioned here. I do like finding new blogs and adding to my reading list. & hopefully, one day, I'll write that novel. thanks for mentioning me.

    have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please on the novel Lissa. :) and I hope you have a wonderful day too.

      Delete
  5. Love love love nearly everyone you've mentioned. It's so nice to see who other people are reading. I get too busy to go hunting for new blogs so this is a wonderful tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I'll have to check out the blogs you follow, because we obviously have a similar taste in blogs. :)

      Delete
  6. Some of my favourite bloggers curated in this tag! How neat xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...