Saturday, 22 February 2014

Summer playlist

This is the last weekend of summer. How fast, yet slow it has gone. These are the songs I listened to over the summer, that hold memories of good times and long nights. I did an A side and a B side; the A side for the good times and the B side for the long nights.


A side:
Love Love Love by Avalanche City (my all-time favourite summer song)
Make You Mine by Benny Tipene
The Wrong Direction by Passenger (for singing along to with friends and a guitar)
Something I Need by One Republic
Love Is On The Radio - Hopeful Mix by McFly
Bonfire Heart by James Blunt

This image is courtesy of Megan, who has a really lovely blog that you should definitely check out. I think this picture embodies those warm summer nights in the city so well, as do the other photos from the same post.

B side:
Say Something by A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera
I See Fire by Ed Sheeran (which for a long time I thought was Icy Fire)
King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men (for dancing crazily to late at night)
When I See You Smile by Bic Runga 
Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey
Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová

And here is the playlist on Spotify, just in case you wanted to listen. :)
 photo emma_zpsa25ad91c.png

4 comments:

  1. I've been listening to say something in repeat! I thought this was an old post and then I remembered Australia is sunny! Why did summer become something so long ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, say something is so good!!! It's actually New Zealand, but we're pretty close so I understand :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great list Emma! Although it's the middle of Winter here in Canada, these songs bring hope of warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I had hoped, as I know that most of the world is moving towards the warmer weather, that it would help you to look forward to what is to come. :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...