Sunday, 9 February 2014

New Blog Design!!!

Hello everyone,
As you can see, I have a new blog design!! I am so excited about this, I always love looking at other people's blog design's, I think they can be so expressive of a person's personality.

Grace from Fox Lane Tales has done this and she has done it beautifully, and might I say, free of charge! She wants to gain some experience in blog designing and so she didn't charge me for it, which I think is so lovely and kind and I am so grateful to her. She is such a wonderful person and it was a pleasure to work (if you can call it that!) with her. Thank-you Grace. I know I have been saying it a lot, but I don't think I can say it enough. All of you reading this, yes you, should go and check out her blog, because it is very good.

I think that my new blog design reflects my personality nicely, because honestly I'm more of a purple than an orange kind of girl. I really wanted the glasses incorporated in the design too, because they explain my blog title, that is the lens that I am talking about. In fact, I didn't even consider the fact that lens could be about a camera lens until I started blogging properly. Going off on a bit of a tangent here; the reason that I called my blog the Earth through a Lens is because I wear glasses so I see everything 'through a lens'. I often find that when I wear my glasses I see things slightly differently. Just like when I am daydreaming, sometimes my glasses refract the light and so I can see tiny rainbows around the place, but only I can see them. Or I will look outside and the sun will make a flare across my glasses. I guess what I mean is that for me, my glasses allow me to appreciate the little beauties of life, which I don't do as much when I am not wearing my glasses.

Anyway, have a lovely week. I feel like I had a super productive week last week, with four blog posts in one week! But sadly I can say right now that will not last, school is starting to ramp up now and there is just so much to do!

 photo emma_zpsa25ad91c.png

19 comments:

  1. Congrats on this Emma! I love your blog's new look. I particularly love the header with the glasses on it. And thanks for all the lovely exchange of messages. Have fun. :)

    lovelots, ANNE of "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Anne, I been enjoying our messages very much too :) I think Grace did a brilliant job of incorporating the glasses.

      Delete
  2. Your blog's looking nice and fresh! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did actually see this on Grace's blog. I think she has done an amazing job! :)

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she has really outdone herself!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the post Emma! I had a lot of fun designing your blog!
    xo Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Emma! Blog is lookin' super fresh! I love the mix of purple & green, reminds me of a vineyard on a summers day, which then reminds me of wine. Of which I'm obsessed.. So ya haha. PS. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Chat soon x
    -Rachael
    a runaway muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, you have a lovely blog. :)

      Delete
  6. I love your new layout! Its so beautiful and cute - total reflection of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's so sweet :) I love your blog design as well, it's stunning as well as simple.

      Delete
  7. It looks very lovely! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing!
    Make sure to check out my blog:

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love looking at new blog designs & I see them often. this one looks great. this time, I actually remember what it used to looked like and I have to say, it's gorgeous! the colors are wonderful and soothing on the eyes. I like touches of the green leafs on the sidebar and in your post signature. Grace did a great job on this.

    hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lissa! I think that the colours are very soothing too, I find lilac and lime green to be calming colours. :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...