Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Thank-you 2013

I'm posting this at midnight, so Happy New Year everybody!!!

This year has been a great year for me. At the beginning of the year I made two resolutions; firstly to learn how to cartwheel and secondly to stop over thinking things. I still am hopeless at cartwheeling, but I think that I have definitely been over thinking things a lot less. In comparison to last year, I haven't worried so much about everything being perfect and I have just been a lot more relaxed in general, which has been lovely.
Next year I want to stop taking my friends for granted, and try and build on my friendships.

 photo cardboardcathedral_zpsdb510039.jpg photo cardboardcathedralceiling_zpsb7b13b99.jpg
One of the best choices I made this year was starting this blog. I have loved it so much and it still amazes me how many of you there are following me. My only goal ever was to have ten followers, and now there at least four times as many as that, which is just amazing and never fails to make me smile.
Because I think you guys are so awesome, I am going to thank you individually. Each persons name has their blog linked, so if you are looking for some lovely new blogs to follow in the new year, here's your chance.

Thank-you Bethany and Lena, Jessica, Hayleigh, Vanja, Sinead, Lilie, Molly, Marta, Emily Jane, Emily Johnson, Libby, Live n love, Hannah, Deborah, Nathan, Hazel, Elizabeth, Guy, Tegan, Hello Zara, Alia, Merredee, Charagh-bibi, Lulu, Taylor, James, Maria, Sindi, Emily Garn, Sarah, Yolanda, Samantha, HelenFrances, and of course Gran.
Also thank-you to my GFC followers; Nicole, Rajrupa, Sarah Lorenz, Irene, Mandy, Vanessa, Megan,  Sarah Plowman, Kyle and Jenn.

 photo cardboardcathedral2_zps0e497970.jpg photo cardboardcathedralwindow_zps408757b6.jpg

The above pictures are of the Cardboard Cathedral in Christchurch. I thought it was incredible and a great example of the innovation that has happened as a result of the Christchurch earthquakes.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2013 has been a brilliant year, I'm sincerely hoping that 2014 lives up to my expectations!!!

    www.bethfreckles.blogspot.com (yes, used to be called bethicorn, then bethkitty... I'm extremely indecisive!!! Would be lovely if you could follow again.)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will refollow you, I completely understand being indecisive with a blog url! I hope that 2014 lives up to my expectations too. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! I too want to develop my friendships more :) I hope all your wishes come true for 2014 & you continue to blog! Sinead - sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I love blogging so much, I don't think I'm likely to stop anytime soon. Friends really are the best. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank-you, happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  5. it's still a bit odd to type the number. hope your new year is fill is with lots of joy and sunshine. happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just know that I am going to write down 2013 accidentally sometime soon, although surprisingly I haven't yet! I hope that your year is filled with happiness and joy too Lissa. :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...