Friday, 31 January 2014
Pencil case essentials
This week is my first week back at school since the end of last year. And because I find that one of the only things that brightens the prospect of going back to school is stationery, I decided to share my pencil case essentials. These are the things that I find essential for high school, I think that in primary school you are also going to want things like colouring in pencils. :)
Pencil case essentials:
- A pencil (which I don't use often enough to justify also carrying a pencil sharpener)
- An eraser
- A ruler (of a size that fits your pencil case)
- Twink or correcting fluid or whatever you may call it, only necessary if you don't like crossing out!
- A blue, black and red pen. I am lucky enough to have a super awesome pen that is both black and red, depending on which way you twist the top. :)
- A gluestick
- Highlighters, minimum of one, but I find three to be a good number personally
- A beautiful pencil case that you recently received in the mail after ordering it and are super excited about.
The holidays seem to be far in the past already for me, and I haven't started the year off well. I have been unusually forgetful and absentminded, leaving things behind and annoying people by completely losing my train of thought halfway through a sentence! I hope your week is better than mine.