Friday, 31 January 2014

Pencil case essentials


This week is my first week back at school since the end of last year. And because I find that one of the only things that brightens the prospect of going back to school is stationery, I decided to share my pencil case essentials. These are the things that I find essential for high school, I think that in primary school you are also going to want things like colouring in pencils. :)

Pencil case essentials:
- A pencil (which I don't use often enough to justify also carrying a pencil sharpener)
- An eraser
- A ruler (of a size that fits your pencil case)
- Scissors
- Twink or correcting fluid or whatever you may call it, only necessary if you don't like crossing out!
- A blue, black and red pen. I am lucky enough to have a super awesome pen that is both black and red, depending on which way you twist the top. :)
- A gluestick
- Highlighters, minimum of one, but I find three to be a good number personally
- A beautiful pencil case that you recently received in the mail after ordering it and are super excited about.

The holidays seem to be far in the past already for me, and I haven't started the year off well. I have been unusually forgetful and absentminded, leaving things behind and annoying people by completely losing my train of thought halfway through a sentence! I hope your week is better than mine.


10 comments:

  1. i love a pencil case too and your new case is very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, I got it from Kikki k, a store that I absolutely love!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute post! Your pencil case essentials are almost like mine, but for University we need an abundance of highlighters. Or perhaps I just need an abundance of highlights, I love to make my books look like rainbows :) I also have a fluro pink duck pencil sharpener that I picked up at K-mart for $2.00! I wish I could show you my pencil case, I made it myself and it has yellow rubber ducks in baths all over it :D Glue and scissors are something we don't need though, there isn't much crafting going on in lectures lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you. I use the glue and scissors for sticking sheets books actually, I sadly don't get up to much crafting either!

      Delete
  3. Cute case! Where did you order it? I got some cute kiwiana cases for my classes when I was home, gotta represent over here haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I ordered it from Kikki k, which is an Australian shop, because I got a voucher from them for becoming a member. But honestly the vouchers are only really worth it if you use them instore, because you still have to pay shipping, and mine had a ridiculous amount of packaging.

      Delete
  4. Love this post and the pictures:) Do you mind me asking what camera you have and what you use to edit pictures? Also your pencil case is so cute :)xo

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 (which isn't really mine) and edit the pictures on Picmonkey.

      Delete
  5. This is such a cute idea :) I love the new year and stationary shopping for school! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! There is something that is inexplicably good about stationery shopping. :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...