Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Blog Love

Hey there,
So today I was reading this post (which by the way is a fantastic blog for all things blog related), and I decided, you know what? Why not celebrate all of the wonderful bloggers that are out there for no other reason than it is a beautiful day and not everyone has sunshine in their lives at the moment. (it makes sense to me, ok?)

  • First of all, this is probably my favourite blog. Megfee; the wild and wily ways of a Brunette "Bombshell" is a blog written by Meg who is based in New York and writes about her thoughts and also things to do in NYC, amongst other things. She says "this is a blog about becoming" which I think is just the most perfect line. She has the ability to eloquently, whimsically and yet in a relatable way talk about life. (Side note: while writing that sentence I discovered that relatably doesn't seem to be a word, the things you learn!). I really just think that she is incredible, and her blog is always worth reading.

This post would take forever if I was to write that much about all of the rest of the blogs I like, so I will just stick to one sentence (ish) now.

  • All I know now, written by Carrie Hope Fletcher, which has posts that are literally sometimes echoing what goes on in my head.
  • Samantha Heather, written by Sam, who is so, so lovely, writes about all sorts and takes the most stunning photographs. (this post she did about her grandparents recently was particularly good)
  • Anne's Scribbles and Doodles is written by Anne who lives in the Philippines, so there are always posts making you wish that you could visit the places she does, as well as diy, food and other awesome stuff.
  • Eccentric Owl, written by Kristina who has just had a baby, so things are a bit topsy turvy at the moment, but who normally writes lovely chatty posts that I really enjoy reading.
  • Little Sweet and Sour, written by Tegan who has just celebrated her first blogversary and her blog is really a very sweet blog.
  • After the Vows, written by Hayley, can sometimes be the breath of fresh air that you need because she is not afraid to say what she thinks, and is always up for a chat. Her blog has actually somehow disappeared, but I have linked her bloglovin page UPDATE: very sadly she is no longer blogging :(UPDATE 2: she now blogs here.
  • This Analog Adventure, written by Jessica, is such an awesome blog that I would highly recommend, not to mention she hosts the Photography Friday blog hop, which is great fun to take part in (and I was even lucky enough to co-host once!).

That is it for today, I might do another one some other time though, because no doubt (well I know that) I have missed some brilliant blogs, there are just so many! Look at me doing more than one post in a week. :)
And a picture from a recent tramp, because I like to have a picture with the post;





8 comments:

  1. Emma! You are too beautiful and kind for words. Thank you :-)

    I will need to do a link up soon myself actually. It is such an encouraging thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It was actually so much fun to do, and like you say, encouraging!

      Delete
  2. There are so many amazing blogs and now I need to check out more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I always feel this way, but isn't a great thing that there are so many good blogs out there! :)

      Delete
  3. Awww thank you so much Emma! When I started blogging I didn't really think people would appreciate all my random whatsits but here you are with all the beautiful things to say. I'm so glad I met you. Maybe not in person but it feels like I have anyway (I'd really love to have a little chat with you personally though.) Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Anne! I would love to chat with you too, your random whatsits are very interesting. :)

      Delete
  4. This is a great round-up! I haven't read all of these so I'm happy to have some new blogs to stop by and check out!

    XOXO
    Becca | Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's good, it's always exciting when you find a good new blog! :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...