Wednesday, 4 September 2013

What makes me smile?

This is from the Happiness Project on Gracelles and I loved the idea, and so I decided to join in the fun!
G R A C E L L E S
1. Blogging. I haven't been blogging for long, but I love it. It is such an uplifting thing when someone comments or follows your blog, as if they have given you a hug and said, you're a really cool person! Bloggers are such a lovely community and blogging is a fantastic creative outlet and I'm so excited for all of the possibilities there are to blog about! :)

2. Sunshine. I live in a city renowned for its sunniness, and I love to sit in the sun, or go for walks in the sun or do anything in the sun. And no, I am not tan, I am very, very white and I don't tan at all. But I don't really mind. I also love storms and rainy days, and windy days, so I guess the weather makes me smile a lot. :)

3. Peter Pan. I recently bought J. M. Barrie's Peter Pan, and I am thoroughly enjoying reading it. It has always been one of my favourite Disney movies and I think probably the source of my lifelong dream to be able to fly like a fairy.

4. Music. (I want to say who doesn't love music, but chances are that with 7 billion people, someone doesn't.) My songs that never fail to make me smile at the moment are Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men, On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons and Love Love Love by Avalanche City. I also love musical theatre. :)

What makes you smile? :)

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those songs :D, Imagine Dragons and Avalanche City are definitely part of my favourite bands!

    Thanks for linking up your post! ^^
    xo Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great bands!! Thank-you for making such a great project :)

      Delete
  2. the sky makes me smile especially when it rains. the same with blogging. I am always surprise at who follows my blog. so, thanks for following - through bloglovin, that is.

    hope you have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What makes me smile? This post in particular, it's so nice and you are very kind too:) and the sun, seaside, summer, warm weather, beautiful landscape, etc. Many things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you!!! I think that you are also a very lovely person :)

      Delete
  4. Aww, I've heard a little about this project. I totally agree with many of your points--blogging can be so meaningful. I just wish sometimes that more people did what we do and got more personal! But the each his own. And ahh, sunshine--I'm sighing with envy at your weather. Music is also totally my fave. It perks me up when I'm feeling down and gets me pumped for exciting things! Just the perfect thing (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I always like it when people are personal in their blogs, but at the same time I can understand why some people might not want to be :) music really is amazing, I don't know where I'd be without it!

      Delete
  5. You seem like such a lovely person! Really love your blog, thank you so much for the comment on mine sweetie!

    www.bethicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you!!! You seem like a wonderful person too :)

      Delete
  6. i love the photograph of the tree and the sun ray here! i also love peter pan, one of my favorite childhood movies!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I felt such a beautiful day couldn't go un-photographed. I glad there are others who love Peter Pan, I just find it so magical :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...