Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Earth through a Lens

I was so pleased and relieved that practice exams are finished as of today, that I finally got around to a post I've been wanting to do ever since I began my blog!!
This is sort of the inspiration for my blog name. I wanted to take pictures to show you the difference between what I see with and without my glasses; what I see through my lenses. So because the camera doesn't have my bad eyesight (thank goodness!) the first 2 are blurred to show what I actually see compared to what I see through my glasses (or close enough). The rest I just liked by themselves :)
My glasses make rainbows! They are endless entertainment when bored in class, I can just put a rainbow over the teachers head!
Finally, two suns!! I hope your day is sunny today, whether it be actual or in thought :)

12 comments:

  1. These photos are lovely! Great idea, you did a good job. I like your glasses:)

    http://crayonsandbeads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! I think I would be able to see NOTHING without my glasses/contacts, haha. Thanks for linking up with Photography Friday! :)
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its funny, I actually had a difficult time taking the photographs because I'm shortsighted, so I could only see what I was taking a picture of on the screen, not in real life! :)

      Delete
  3. That is beyond creative....such a great and beautiful way of capturing the moment!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much!! It was actually surprisingly hard to get the camera close to the lens, because the 'arms' of the glasses kept on getting in the way! :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome idea!!! I´m so digging it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have a pair of blue-rimmed eyeglasses too. I like these shots, they're fun!

    hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I like having blue glasses, they're not boring and so they add a bit of spice to each day :)

      Delete
  6. These pictures are amazing!! What camera do you use, if you don't mind me asking?:)
    Libby-Jade xox
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't mind you asking! It is actually not my camera, but it is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 I'm pretty sure :)

      Delete

Thank-you very much for commenting, you just brightened my day. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...